It’s been a while since I didn’t post any recipe! Since we got a puppy, we got very busy with dog training so I set cooking aside… But now, our little furry friend is less demanding. So, here is a little summer recipe. Not seasonal anymore, but keep it for next year!
- 200g puff paste
- 15-20 figs
- 100g powdered almonds
- 50 confectioner’s sugar
- 50g butter
- 1 egg
1 tart mold (diameter: around 26cm)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Lay the puff paste in the tart mold. Lay some cooking sheet over the dough, cover with beans and cook blind for about 20min.
- In a bowl, add: almond powder, sugar and butter. Mix together.
- Add the egg and mix.
- Take off the beans and baking sheet from the tar mold. Cover the dough with the almond cream.
- Cut the figs in quarters and place all over the almond cream. Coat the figs with honey.
- Bake for approximately 25min.
- Serve warm, with confectioner’s sugar and cinnamon on top and some vanilla ice-cream!