Please let me introduce your new friend: the chocolate cake from heaven. It will melt in your mouth and you’ll enjoy chocolate as long as there is cake left in the mold 😉
If you try the recipe and you like it, thank Sanja. I shared the recipe because she reads the blog and I know that she loves chocolate as much as I do!
The only trick here is: you can’t eat it warm. You have to wait until it reached room temperature (or if you can’t wait that long, at least wait 1 hour). Because that’s when it reached the perfect melting point in your mouth.
- 200g dark dark chocolate (52% cocoa at least. 64% is better)
- 120g sugar
- 1tbsp flour
- 100g butter
- 5eggs (separate whites and yolks)
Preheat oven to 180°C
- Slowly melt chocolate and butter in a pan
- Beat the egg whites until stiff
- Mix the egg yolks and sugar until it becomes whitish.
- Add the melted chocolate & butter to the egg yolks and sugar. Mix.
- Gently add the egg whites.
- Then add the flour and mix.
- Pour in a mold covered with cooking paper
- Bake for 25min NOT MORE!
- Let it cool for at least one hour.
- Enjoy 🙂 (don’t eat the whole thing in a day!)
Step by step pictures: