To make you happy even though holidays are over: those cookies are chocolate bombs. Your brain will love them.
- 150 g brown sugar
- 180 g wheat flour
- 125 g soft butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp almond powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100g coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 100g coarsely chopped dark chocolate
- 100g coarsely chopped hazelnut milk chocolate
- 10 g baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix butter and sugar.
- Add the flour, the baking powder, the almond powder, the vanilla essence and the egg. Mix until you obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Add the chocolate chips. Mix.
- Drop cookie dough in ~4cm diameter balls on a sheet pan covered with bakery paper.
- Bake during 8-12 min in the oven.
- Let cookies cool on a wire rack.
It’s even better when cookies are a bit soft. I bake them until the edges are golden brown. Then let the cookies out, on the sheet pan for a couple of minutes and then, put let them cool on a wire rack.
These cookies are beautiful with vanilla ice-cream!